huh!! i'm s0,,s0,,,s0,,hate my br0ther right n0w!!!

hiz! I very angry my br0ther right n0w!!
you know?
he easy saje change channel tv when I happy watch tv???
huh!! it make me s0 angry with him!!
whyy??
I happy when he stay at  h0stel !!
huh! but,,,i'm very sad because my m0m said...
my br0ther can't stay at h0stel anym0re!!
arghh!! n0!! I d0n't want!!
you all know whyy??
cause.....my br0ther terkene 'JANGKITAN KUDIS BUTA'!
arghhh....it's really?? i'm n0t dreamm??? 
huh! i'm really2...d0n't believe that!!
if he stay at h0me....d00msday will happen!!! 
huhuh...I want that happen at me!
helpp me fr0m that m0nster!!
huwaaa!! I d0n't want!
huuhu...bubyee...


n s0rry if BI aq x 0k...bub bantai jer uwh! ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Sincerely by me, NurDianaFitrah ♥

Tiada ulasan:

 
Copyright © All Right Reserved by Nur Diana Fitrah.